Playing with greenery to add a fresh touch to the home is one of my favorite things to do. So, a natural fall wreath is a perfect complement for holiday decor. This is a fun and easy project to create with the ones you love and adds a personal touch to your home during the fall/holiday season.
Greenery or Flowers of your choice
Yarn or string
Floral tape or wire
- Pick greenery and trim into smaller pieces.
- Arrange the greenery to create a bunch; wrap with floral tape to hold it together.
- Attach the bunch to a wood dowel and wrap floral tape around both.
- To conceal the floral tape, wrap a strand of yarn tightly around the taped portion and double knot it at the back.
- Use another strand of yarn to tie a double knot at one end of the wood dowel
- Measure the hanging length you would like, plus a few inches for tying, and cut the yarn.
- Double knot the yarn onto the other end of the wood dowel.
- Hang to perfection!