healthy no-bake cookies
Here is another great recipe from Taylor Nishikawa at Focus Athletics.
Do you have a sweet tooth, but want something to satisfy that craving without a lot of sugar? This recipe is simple, easily made organic, contains only eight ingredients, and each cookie has only 4 grams of sugar.
1/2 cup creamy organic peanut butter
1/2 cup raw organic honey
1/4 cup organic unrefined coconut oil (measured in a solid state)
2 tablespoons organic, unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon organic vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup organic oats
1/4 cup shredded organic unsweetened coconut
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, salt, and coconut oil in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously, until melted and well-combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and cocoa powder.
- Add the oats and mix well.
- Add the shredded coconut and stir until completely combined.
- Drop 1 tablespoon sized portions of the mixture onto your prepared baking sheet. Continue until all the cookie mixture is used.
- Let cool in the refrigerator or freezer until hardened.
- Serve cold or frozen!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.