Mizithra Brown Butter and Parsley Pasta
Mizithra cheese is a semi-hard Greek cheese made from goat or sheep’s milk. It has a wonderful nutty flavor. You can find it whole or grated in your specialty cheese section at the market.
This flavorsome recipe has only four ingredients and can be made in an instant!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 pound Mizithra cheese
- 1 cup of fresh Italian parsley
- Cook pasta in large pot of salted, boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- When pasta is almost done, start slowly melting butter over medium heat until golden. Skim butter solids off top.
- Toss pasta with butter and chopped fresh parsley. Sprinkle with cheese to taste.